Progress

Blocks seem to be a common theme weeks after weeks on my blog at the moment. And in a way this week is not very different: blocks, blocks, blocks everywhere!

I finished my Bee Hive block for Esther and this is not a catch up as she is Queen Bee for May! How good is that?

And I also made a start on my Stems and Stones quilt for my friend. I needed 25 snwoball blocks and I got so carried away in the cutting and sewing that I didn't realised until I lined them up that I completed 28!

Never mind, I'll probably run out of little white squares for the next blocks, but that only if I counted right during the cutting phase!
With less than 4 weeks to complete this quilt, I better get going!

And all these little blocks bring my total for May to 69 blocks so far!
Linking to Building Blocks TuesdayNeedle and Thread Thursday.
Celine

Comments

  1. I had my hive mates make Wanta Fanta blocks in scrappy purple as well, I'll be posting the finished quilt soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway