3 blocks

Over the last week or so, my machine was on the quilting frame, busy quilting the 3 quilt tops I had finished previously. This means that instead of showing blocks after blocks on my blog, lately it has been more about quilting and I am hoping that very soon it will be all about finished quilts!

Anyway, I have only managed to squeeze 3 blocks for the 365 Challenge recently, 2 tiny 3' bocks - and my first with the dreaded mitered corners - and the central medaillon which is a massive 10.5' at the moment. It still needs the border from 29 February!



Looking forward to finishing the medaillon which will also mean that February will be finished! Slowly... very slowly, I'll get there!

And that's 3 more blocks for the 350-blocks project, taking my total to 39 so far this month.
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday and Sew Cute Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5