Blocks time - guest blogger for Building Blocks Tuesday

Welcome back, today, I have once again the honor to be guest blogger for Jen at Quilter in the Closet for her Building Blocks Tuesday. 

Welcome if you are new here and coming from Jen's blog. Jen started the linky party while I was in a swap with her, a while ago and I have been trying to link up with her as often as possible.

 I love the idea of a block linky party because I am not industrious and able to produce a quilt every other week! And also this year I have been particularly busy making blocks with the quilt along etc I have joined
Quilter in the Closet

Let me show you the blocks I made recently and then why not linking yours in the linky party below?


Well contrary to the last few months, I have hardly made any blocks this week because I have been busy working on other projects, trying to finish a quilt and teacjers' presents! Yes school is not out yet here, one last week before the break!

But I have had some time for hand stitching so I can show you my last Sashiko block, turtoise shell
and the 4 flowers I made to send to my June and July Inchy Hexie swap partners, which takes my total of blocks for July to 30!
Now your turn to show us what you have been making!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!