And more blocks!

Along with the elephants, I also continued to catch up with my bee blocks in the last week or so. And I am so pleased that all the machine sewn ones are now finished, whoop whoop!

I made 2 wonky star for Jackie for Scandi Bee


as well as a bubble for Tori for Bubble Bee 2

I also made 2 Wanta Fanta blocks towards my quilt - 6 more to go!

and also one more Barn Door Block from last month Block Lotto (this will be a bonus block for the winner)


6 more blocks this week, taking my total for the month to 29!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. good work! I love the bubble bee, but then I am slightly prejudiced towards them. Still admire anybody that can manage those wanta Fanta blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...