A few more blocks

In the evenings, sewing time is limited so I find it easier to make one block or two, if I am lucky! I seem to have had a good run in the last week or so.

Project 48 - block 41
One last "bonus" bee block for our Mama Bee Jan
Quite a few more blocks for my Farmer's Wife quilt - I am on a roll with this one but then I have lots of blocks to do so I need to stay focused on it!
3 - [Basket]
5 - [Bat Wing]
8 - [Bouquet]
13 - [Buckwheat]

 14 - [Butterfly at the Crossroads]
15 - [Buzzard's Roost]

25 - [Cups and Saucer]
26 - [Cut Glass Dish]
34 - [Flock]

35 - [Flower Basket]

51 - [Hovering Birds]

54 - [Kitchen Woodbox]

55 - [Linoleum]

One Dear Jane block too after so many years! 
E-10 - Five and Dime - let's hope it won't be the only one this year....

And also the last block for my Wanta Fanta quilt, since I am getting gifted a block too.


An additional 17 blocks this week to take my January total to 27, not bad for the first half of the year!
Linking to Building Blocks Tuesday, Sew Cute Tuesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow Celine - I love my Bee block! And your Farmer's Wife blocks are amazing! I haven't been around blogland much but s glad I stopped by to see all this gorgeous eye candy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a pretty amazing total for the week !! especially with those tiny Farmer's Wife blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great total for the week. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse