Sewing time!

I had some sewing time last week-end so I thought it would be a good idea to get my overlocker out of its box again and play with it. I started with an easy project making some napkins that I had cut a while
ago.

My next project was a bit more complicated but had been on my to-do list for a while so I thought it would be good to cross it off! I started making my bean bag with the inner layer that I made out of a thin white cotton and that went well and was so quick with the overlocker. I then moved to the outer bag, which I made from a coated fabric and that's when the problems started. My overlocker started playing up (again) and I ended up having to finish the cover with my sewing machine. Disappointing result from the overlocker but a finished bean bag that I am happy to cross off my list.

And this was my first Q1 FAL finish too!
And 2 OPAM for January
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Sorry you had problems but it looks a lovely squishy seat! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse