April goals

April has arrived already, how time flies! March has been a productive month I must admit, let's hope April will be too!

Hoping for finish
1. Sorbetto top
2. Saunio cardigan - this will be my One Monthly Goal

3. Pencil skirt gold

4. Lizzie skirt


Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (April
2. Block lotto 


WIP
1. Farmer's wife, let's try for another 10 blocks - 
2. Solstice challenge - 8 blocks behind already....
3. HST modern sampler quilt - half way - 
4. Pumpkin Passport 


5. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks
6. Long Time Gone - let's try and keep up!
7. Mischief blocks


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Flora Sew Along
3. Dress for C
4. Shirt Dress (Darling)
5. Bridgetown Dress
6. Neoprene coat
7. Leather (faux!) jacket

Celine

Comments

  1. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway