My Scout is travelling abroad

My little Scout is travelling abroad on his own (well, with his Schout group) for the first time and needed to have his ID as well as money to take with him. So a few days before he went, I thought it would be easier for him if he had a little neck pouch to keep everything together. I didn't quite find a pattern to suit my needs (mainly because they were all too big for a child) but I used this free pattern by Sew House 7 for the construction of my pouch.
Here it is
with a button to keep the pouch closed and the documents secure
a zipped pocket at the back to keep his money
and a strap in 2 pieces to be easily removed/opened in case it gets caught anywhere
using 2 pieces of velcro for a stronger grip
He is on his way to his adventures with a little piece of me ! <3 p="">And I am planning 2 more of these, one for each of the girls!
One more OPAM for July!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5