Sunday, 2 July 2017

Q2 FAL review

The second quarter of the year is already over and it has been busy as welll as rich in memorable times. Busy family time, busy work time and a little sewing squeezed in of course, just to keep my sanity! I had a long list with 23 items this term and of course I won't cross them all off but at least there are a few that I will not dragging over the summer! 8 finishes, mainly in the dressmaking category. Admittedly, it is so much quicker to get a finish in dressmaking than in quilting. And I think I've been slightly bitten by the bug...

1. Blanche Bag for A - not started

2.  Quilt for E - HK QAL - all cut, it would be good to have it done for her birthday in April


3. Belle Bag for C - not started

4. Modern HST quilt - half of the blocks done




5. Super Mario quilt - a few blocks still needed 

6. Project 48 quilt/Solstice Challenge

7. Impromptu along - abandoned 3 years ago! 

8. Pumpkin Passport Cross stitch - finished



9. Sorbetto top - finished


10. Sorbetto top (crepe) - in progress


11. Dress for C - finished




12. Saunio cardigan - finished



13. Floral Supply Case Sew Along - not started


14. Shirt Dress
 (Darling) - finished

15. Bridgetown Dress - not started


16. Lizzie Skirt - not started


17. Gold pencil skirt - finished


18. Farmer's wife - first plan was to finish it by Mum's birthday but this is probably unrealistic now....


19. Teacher's gifts - one finished and gifted

20. Neoprene coat - done

21. Leather (faux) jacket


22. Pink bee blocks quilt 1

23. Pink bee blocks quilt 2
Next term's list coming up!

Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget