Bee blocks pink quilt #1

So this month I got my pile of pink and white bee blocks out as I wrote earlier in the week and asked the girls to "design" their own quilts.

I finished putting the tops together last week and on Saturday night I pieced the backing together.


Well I finally loaded the first top on my quilting frame on Sunday and quilted it on Sunday/Monday nights.

I used an easy meander pattern with a few love hearts here and there because my youngest just loved them.



Just the binding left, which I attached just before the week-end.


 Quilt stats:
Top: Bee blocks from 2013 to 2016 plus filler blocks
Backing: Stoff fabric from my stash
Binding: Bike track from my stash
Assembled and quilted: Oct 2017
Quilted with Superior Thread, King Tut 956

One OPAM for October , one less UFO (yeah) and one of my Q4FAL, an overall win!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. What a great sampler quilt of your bee blocks. Hope your daughter loves it! On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this quarter's Finish Along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse