October goals

Another month, already? Really? Time seems to fly so much at the moment...

Hoping for finish
1. Lander trousers (green)

2. Dance bag for A - this will be my One Monthly Goal
3. Dance bag for C 
4. Jenna cardi (panda)

5. Sorbetto top


WIP
1. Farmer's wife, let's try for another 10 blocks
2. Gipsy Wife - my goal is to keep up with that one

3. Postcards of the world
4. Bee Blocks quilts - make tops x 2

UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - half way 
2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks 
3. Mischief blocks

New Project
1. Power trip bag
2. Flora case
3. Jenna cardi black
4. Cigarette trousers 
5. Colette blouse
6. Demoiselle dress for A
7. Imagine dress 
8. CaliFaye Valley Blouse
9. Megan Nielsen Matilda dress
10. Faux leather jacket
11. Coat
12. Lander trousers (silver)
13. Passport wallet for me
14. Helen's closet cardigan
15. Pyjamas/Nightdress for all the family

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!